The Cocktail Club: Recipes
Our best selling collection!!
Strawberry Mint Mojito
2-4 strawberries, muddled
4-6 mint leaves, muddled
1/2 cup lime juice
1/2 cup White Rum
1/4 cup mint leaves for garnish
1. In a shaker, muddle strawberries and mint leaves.
2. Add white rum and lime juice, shake well.
3. Add ice to a glass, pour mixture over the ice.
4. Top with club soda and garnish with mint leaves.
Rosemary Old Fashioned
2 oz rye whiskey
1 tbsp orange bitters
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
4 sprigs fresh rosemary
orange peel for garnish
1. To make rosemary syrup, add water, sugar and 3 of the rosemary sprigs to a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. Let simmer for about 2 minutes. Remove mixture from heat and let steep for about 10 minutes
3. Remove rosemary sprigs from pan.
4.In a glass with ice, add the whiskey, desired rosemary syrup and orange bitters. Stir to combine and garnish with leftover rosemary and orange peel.